You'll need :
400 grams penne or any pasta of your choice
250 grams salmon , you can either steam or fry it
100 grams grated cheese , add more if you love it ^-^
a cup of cream , I use Nestlé all purpose cream
a cup of milk
some chopped onion or shallots
some minced garlic
some chopped coriander
some chilli flakes
salt & black pepper to taste
optional : you may add bacon/ ham if it's available
* Boil pasta .
* Sauté onion until soft , then add garlic , fry until golden brown .
* Add salmon , milk and cream , stir until simmering , then add some of the grated cheese .
* Add pasta , mix thoroughly .
* Stir in some of the chopped coriander , chilli flakes .
* Add salt and pepper to taste .
* Garnish with some of the chopped coriander . Serve hot .