Double chocolate chip muffins
400 grams / 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 T baking powder
2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
115 grams/ 3/4 cup muscovado sugar
150 ml / 2/3 cup sour cream
150 ml milk
60 ml / 4 T sunflower oil
175 grams white chocolate
175 grams semisweet chocolate
* Preheat oven to 190 °C . Place 16 muffin cases in muffin tins.
* Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into a bowl and stir in sugar. Make a well in the center.
* In a separate bowl , beat the eggs with sour cream , milk and oil, then stir into the well in the dry ingredients .
* Beat well , gradually incorporating the flour mixture to make a thick and creamy batter.
* Add the white and semisweet chocolates into the batter . Spoon into the muffin cases , filling them almost to the top .
* Bake for 23-25 minutes or until well risen and firm . Allow to cool in the wire rack . Sprinkle with cocoa powder , if desired .