600 grams taro , diced and steamed for 15 minutes
200 grams rice flour
2 pc Chinese sausage , boil for 10 minutes then diced
generous 2 1/2 cup lukewarm water
5 small dried mushrooms , soaked and diced
15 grams dried shrimp , soaked and coarsely chopped
generous tablespoon chopped cilantro
2 tsps chicken powder
2 tsps brown sugar
1 tsp coarse salt
a dash of ground white pepper
some chopped spring onion
* In a large pan , panfry the Chinese sausage ( no need to add oil ) until sausages releases some of it's oil . Add mushrooms and shrimp , stir fry until fragrant .
* Add the 3/4 of the diced taro , cilantro , chicken powder , sugar , salt and pepper , mix well until combine .
* Mash the remaining taro .
* In a large bowl , pour in the water and add the rice flour gradually whisking as you add so that no lumps will form , then add in the mashed taro .
* Pour in the rice flour mixture into the pan , mixing the ingredients thoroughly , adjust taste . When the mixtures bubbles turn off the heat , stirring well until mixtures thickens . Transfer into a well-greased 23-cm / 9-inch round pan . Steam for about an hour . Sprinkle the top with chopped spring onion , take some photos :D . Cool at room temperature before slicing and frying , another shot , eat it right away hee hee